|The Evergreen Pool is Hiring!|| |
Mar 12, 2013
MARCH 2013 - We are currently hiring for lifeguards, lesson instructors and front desk staff. Applications are available at the front desk. If you have questions please speak with pool manager Joel Schweiger or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swim Lesson Instructor
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Successfully teaching efficient and correct competitive swimming strokes
- Maintaining a safe but fun learning environment for up to 5 students at a time.
- Maintaining an atmosphere conducive to learning for children 3-15 years of age.
- The ability to participate in all required in-service training and activities associated with the swim lesson program.
- Clearly communicating with the Director of Programming, parents and swimmers about lesson status, swimmer status, attendance, etc.
- Must possess a valid CPR/First Aid and Lifeguarding certification from a nationally recognized agency OR be able to possess a certification within 30 days of hire.
- Must have competitive swimming experience (summer league, year-round swimming, high school or collegiate organizations are acceptable)
- Must be able to swim all four competitive strokes competently.
- Must be committed to working either on Mondays and Wednesdays AND/OR Tuesdays and Thursdays for a 4 week period at a time.